Financing , auditing and taxation are crucial to the very structure of business in order to thrive and grow. A person who encompasses these abilities is deemed as capable and perfect for an organization’s financial expansion and profitable outcomes. But where can one learn about all this?
Courses such as Business accounting taxation come under the commerce stream undertaken by students who pursue their bachelors degree in the same. The entire course module is structured in such a way that it envelops almost all arenas of accounting with valuable advice and inputs from industry wizards.
Chapters like direct taxes, MS excel , advanced accounting, indirect taxes and other essential skills are covered in the syllabus which makes a person capable enough to prove themselves as a worthy asset in the cosmos of business. One can opt for the account taxation course in Ahmedabad from s20.in to understand and dive deeper into the world of accounting!
Role of business accounting
Business accounting is that necessary fuel that augments businesses and organizations as a whole to new levels. Accounting is inseparable from business just like how magnets remain inseparable. Given below are some of the important functions that business accounting contributes:
- Monitoring all the incomes and disbursement of finances.
- Ensuring rightful co-operation and adherence to the laws.
- Cracking complex problems and arriving at sustainable solutions.
- Giving appropriate assessment and valuable financial data to potential authorities and investors.
On comprehension of the business accounting taxation, one gets acquainted to 3 types of statements:
The income statement
Produces a detailed account on all the gains and losses.
Generates a no mistake report about the financial position of the organization at a specific date.
Cash flow statement
This acts as a prominent link between the income statement and the balance sheet. It keeps a systematic account of monetary inflow and outflow during a definite period of time.
In today’s world of cut throat competition, organizations are always on the hunt to seek out highly skilled professionals replete with the skills that may prove them to be an asset.
Potential candidates should possess the following:
- Design financial statements
- Compose balance sheets
- Transactions pertaining to taxes
- E-filing of income tax returns
- Tax crediting
- Making Journal entries.
Eligibility criteria for a business accounting taxation course
The eligibility stands as follows;
- Fresh graduates who are on the lookout for a job in accounting and taxation.
- Any commerce graduate
- Students from allied streams like B.B.A, MBA,MCom and B.Com honors.
- Amateur or experienced accounting professionals.
Apart from learning this course, students can easily undertake and hone other skills similar to accounting to upgrade their resume and grab the desired job role.
Some of these skills include:
- Advanced Excel
- Goods and Service Tax (GST)
- Income tax
- Payroll management
- Practical accounting.
The need to pursue accounting taxation course in Ahmedabad
The reasons have been listed below.
- Professional certificate for proof of completion of course and another feather to your hat.
- Education by industry experts
- Imbibing knowledge on the latest software- Tally
- Practicals on payroll management.
- Simulated training
- Case study learning
- The syllabus is up to date and industry oriented.
- Course can be easily completed with 100 % placements.
- Accounting process training.
The course can be opted offline or online with remote accessibility.
The benefits of learning the accounting taxation course for learners and businesses
The benefits have been listed below;
- Accounting professionals have a great demand in both the public and private sectors.
- As a learner, once you finish the course , you are likely to get better opportunities with an impressive payscale than your peers.
- You tend to comprehend the nitty gritties and details of accounting and its management in an organization.
- The course offered is curated by industry specialists and experts with hands-on accounting training equipped with modern accounting software.
- Tally ERP, one of the most popularly used software can be learnt via this course.
- Get a guaranteed job or start working as a freelance accounting consultant.
- Non -commerce candidates needn’t worry as the course caters to all types of students who are passionate about accounting and finances.
- In depth learning on GST course in Ahmedabad and the Indian economical landscape.
- Gaining expertise on accounting skills, making them competent enough to thrive in the business corporations.
High profile job opportunities with business accounting
- Accounting Manager
- Certified Public Accountant
- Certified Industrial Accountant
- Chief Financial Officer
- Chartered Management Accountant
- Company Secretary
- Directors (Finance)
- Finance Managers
- Financial Controllers
- Financial Advisors
- GST Consultant
- Tally Expert
Accounting and taxation are essential aspects for the growth of any business be it small or big. And if you are someone who aspires to make their own niche in the world of business and climb up the corporate ladder, then it is important to gain your skillset to put your best foot forward.
Courses on business accounting and taxation are available with chapters and modules updated according to the latest industry setting and making individuals capable of solving real world business problems. These courses are of short duration and are crafted by experts.
On completion of the course, one gets to understand varied concepts such as taxes, filing returns, the concept of goods and service taxes, how the Indian economy functions and what inputs can be provided to upgrade the financial position of a particular company.
Being an expert in the finance and accounting sector opens new doors of opportunities for you as you have increased probability of securing a high pay job.
Although commerce graduates and students having basic knowledge of accounting are preferred, the course can be undertaken by anyone.